Our Creative Director, Lois Bell, caught up with High Life North to discuss social media, evolving consumer trends and gender parity in the creative industries. See a list of questions Lois answers below, and read the full article by clicking here.
- Can you tell us about you, your background and your role at Bumbl?
- Tell us more about Bumbl – what do you do?
- Digital marketing is such a rapidly changing industry – what changes have you seen in just the last couple of years and how do you ensure that you always stay ahead of trends?
- What about the impact of Coronavirus? Have you seen a direct impact with some of your clients?
- What does a typical day look like for you?
- Social media has great sides but also negative sides. What do you think of this and how do you manage this with yourself and also your team?
- A lot of people now are becoming more mindful of their digital activity but it doesn’t look like social media is going anywhere – what are your predictions for the future and what would you personally like to see?
- What does the future look like for Bumbl?