Part-Time Social Media Manager
Type: Permanent / Location: Newcastle upon Tyne / Wage: £8ph+ depending on experience
Bumbl is a young and exciting digital marketing agency specialising in social media and content marketing. We are looking for a social media manager to help manage clients’ social media campaigns on a part-time basis, with the possibility of a full-time role and progression in the future as the client portfolio grows.
The role is flexible and work will be carried out remotely, with regular communication and occasional face-to-face meetings. You will work with the director to deliver creative output that is not only entertaining, compelling and engaging, but also aligns closely with the key social and business objectives of our clients.
- Crafting original, beautiful and engaging posts.
- Replying to and interacting with online audiences.
- Monitoring analytical data and presenting figures in written reports.
- Working within strict timescales.
- Managing several clients with regular communication.
- Researching clients across a range of industries.
- Putting a smile on clients’ faces by exceeding their expectations.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A great understanding of the key social media channels, their benefits and their limitations (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest).
- A good knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and how it all fits together.
- Creativity and the ability to work effectively on own initiative.
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills. You must be able to convey key messages with snappy copy and perfect grammar, as well as present ideas clearly and confidently.
- Pride in your work. We treat our clients’ goals as our own and always strive for perfection.
- The desire to learn every day and the drive to become a digital marketing expert.
It is advantageous if you have:
- Experience as a social media manager
- Experience in other areas of marketing
- Design/photography skills
- Qualifications in business, marketing, journalism or English
We are a small team in our infancy as a business, and have ambitious plans for growth, so we’re looking for people who share this mindset. If you are eager to learn and accelerate your career by playing a key role in building the business, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com